Tuesday, July 3, 2012

.large marge.

As I think is the case with most second time mamma's, I'm feeling the bulge sooo much sooner then I did with Finn.  And even though I still weigh less then I did when I first got pregnant, I feel GIANT.  It probably has to do with the fact that I feel like I'm stuffing my face ALL day long, but those clothes I worked so hard to get back into, are now pinching my middle.  I refuse to let myself get down about getting BIG again due to pregnancy because that's just how it's going to be, and I'm ok with pulling out my maternity get up sooner if I have to to feel comfortable.   SO that's were we are folks...getting LARGER and I'm ok with it.  I'm just happy to be able to do some exercise again without wanting to die.
So here is our update at week12-


2 comments:

Hayley said...

honey - that aint large. but i am so happy for you. even getting a workout in! i'm hoping i'm right behind you!!!

Helen Sullivan said...

More like Small Sal than Large Marge. Sheeesh Beth. You little, girl!