Monday, February 6, 2012

.I suppose.

I should say hi or something around these parts. Life feels quiet and busy all at the same time,does that make sense? It's one of this times where there is a lot going on, but it feels like more routine then anything. But updating is good for me to keep track of what's going on at this present moment -Tuesday nights are now free since I was released as webelos leader, and I have to say I really struggled with this calling. I felt like I gave it a bare minimum effort...sorry primary, my motivation was not there. -Finn is walking more and more, and seems to balance pretty good except when he gets excited. -I have been working out ridiculously for the past 2 weeks. Sad news I've only lost a pound. Good news, my clothes are getting loosey goosey so I know that it's paying off. -we made the hard decision to sell our beautiful black truck. We no longer needed for our timing business, and it had just become another expense that we didn't need. We are making cuts so that we can be more fiscally sound, and hopefully get ourselves into a position where we can progress in other areas of our lives. So for right now we are a one car, one bike family...and I guess in our case that is like having two cars. -Im having serious anxiety over doing taxes. I have to do three sets this year, and dreading doing all of them. I wish our good friend Chelsie was still here, and I would gladly pay to have her do them. -I was happy to see the Giants win last night, not because they're my team, but because I find the manning brothers to be so endearing. -roy's mom has been in the hospital for heart problems this past week. It's sad but not all that unexpected. We are hoping she listens to this wake up call and starts making healthier life choices. -there is one checkout lady I see every time I'm at the grocery store. I'm flattered in some ways because she knows me and Finn and always asks how we are doing and says hi even when we don't go through her line. But in other ways I'm thinking, maybe we hit the grocery store WAY too often. - I'm really wanting to do some painting in our bedroom, but I'm torn on how to spend my money, because I also need some new undies, and those aren't cheap. Is that weird that I'm debating over underwear or paint? On that note we will wrap up this update and hope for more exciting routines next time.

No comments: