Thursday, February 9, 2012

.ok go.

I can't say that I particulaily love the band  OK Go.  I saw them once in concert, and I didn't know who they were, but after watching their first video on the treadmills, I have to say that I absolutely LOVE their music videos.
The ideas that these guys come up with are so creative and witty, that you want to watch, re-watch, and then show them to everyone you know. They are just fun videos. Their Rube Goldberg video is another hit Their latest hit is over the top and fun...I think you should watch, re-watch, and share with your friends.

1 comment:

Kay said...

They have to be getting major sponsorship for this car commercial. Once again I have to applaud their creativity, but I think I really like the treadmill one the best. It was more real than this appears to be. Still a nice video. Thanks for sharing :)