Monday, December 5, 2011

.lights.

The last few times we've made it down to Temple square it has been soooo packed, and I get so flustered with the crowds that we just end up rushing through without enjoying the lights at all.  So this year I wanted to hit the lights earlier in the season to better enjoy.  The young men had planned to go on Wed this past week so Finn and I just tagged along.  In hindsight, I would have gone earlier and as our own family because Finn was just a zombie the whole night, and there was a lot of waiting because we have teenage kids that needed to be corralled.  Oh well, the lights were beautiful, and the crowds were so small it was wonderful!
This was how Finn chilled the whole time, bundled and slightly eschewed in the baby bjorn


I love this red tree


2 comments:

Kasi French said...

That red tree is my FAVORITE!!!

Colette said...

Those are beautiful photos. I am excited to come home and see the lights!!!