Wednesday, May 12, 2010

.green things.

My mom is pretty much awesome.
You know why?
I'll tell you why.
She knows how much I love all things herbs.
Seriously, I'm obsessed with Basil and Rosemary.
But back to my point about why my mom is awesome.
She bought me these:
Just because!
Isn't that nice of her?
For all you plant novice's that is a Basil and Cilantro,
and they are SOOO good!
I figured since I had 2 plants, now was as good a time as any time to start a small herb garden.
So I added some Rosemary and Dill to the group,and there it is...my herb garden.
Already I've used the dill on my baked potatoes
and the cilantro on some taco salad.
And sadly enough I could dedicate an entire blog to herbs.

Isn't is great!

1 comment:

Elena Lunt said...

Awesome! I didn't know you were obsessed with Basil and Rosemary. Finding out new things about you every time...