Wednesday, March 17, 2010

.i've been rejected.

It's true...my body may actually be rejecting me. First it was my face: seriously it hasn't been this bad since...forever. Now it's my legs: who says you can't run 4 miles after months of doing very little cardio and not be sore. All I know is that today my legs feel like they've been removed and replaced by something unnaturally stiff and sore. I'm hoping that the ol' legs will be back in time for an end of the year run up to Snowbird this Sat.
On a happier, less whining note, Roy is now snuggling up to his new baby. A Specialized SL2 S-Works Taramac. That's right...after many months of saving we were able to fulfill one of Roy's dreams. It was love at first ride! So now we are looking forward to warmer weather for other reasons and with much more enthusiasm!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Oh I know the feeling. Once your body settles back down though your skin will get somewhat back to normal. Not only is it embarrasing, it HURTS! Keep up the good work on excerice. Proud of you.

Holly said...

My body is probably going to go into shock too once I am able to start running regularly again, I miss it. Roy's new bike looks pretty amazing, don't crash it into any cars.