Friday, September 11, 2009

Snip Snip...

Last nights adventures included an over-due clipping...

Roy's hair has a tendency to grow big and thick, and Roy has a tendency to not care if his hair is groomed to a public standard. I started to comment that he was looking surly and scraggly, but lately I've just told him flat out he's giving me the Chester the Molester Vibe. So when Roy said, "Should I shave my head?" last night, I was more than thrilled to grab the clippers and assist. It seriously felt like I was shaving a thick animal pelt...NASTY!

So for now Roy has dropped his surly persona and has busted out the beanies to keep his naked head warm from the encroaching fall temperatures. Speaking of which, I'm so excited for some beautiful crisp autumnal weather....there is nothing better, in my meager opinion!

2 comments:

garrett said...

Beth, you rock. Mostly because you use words like "encroaching" and "autumnal." In the same paragraph that you use the term "Chester the Molester Vibe."

And I'm with you. There is nothing like the brisk weather of the fall! I can't wait for the leaves to change.

Deb and AJ said...

You should have left it like it is in the picture and let him show up at work on Friday. Thanks for the great laugh!