Monday, September 7, 2009

One Happy Wall

I have this wall:

When Roy and I moved into our little place we had so many pictures to hang up that I didn't even know where to put them. I just started hanging up anything and everything anywhere. The kitchen to me is one of the busiest rooms in the house and I just felt like it wasn't the room I wanted it to be. Don't get me wrong....Moses and the burning bush is a great picture, but it doesn't show any of our personality (really Roy could care less about this wall, but I thought of his wacky off-center character when I thought of this idea). Needless to say the wall had to be changed. Most of what I wanted to convey on this wall was "our life". It's not a stagnant project, in fact I plan on it growing and taking up more and more of the wall. The idea of seeing that visual progress in our life makes me so stoked! Here is just the beginning of "our life" wall: pics of places we've been, friends, family, etc.


So now I have this wall:

4 comments:

Deb and AJ said...

I like it. Did Roy have a good Birthday?

Beth said...

Yeah I think so, very low key...just the way he likes it.

Courtney said...

Way cute Beth!! I love that idea.

Doug and Ilean said...

way cute idea Beth--can't wait to see it in person. Love mom