Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Glum Rock!


It was brought to my attention recently that I listen to glum Rock. As Melancholy and depressing as that sounds it's rather accurate. I confess that I completely enjoy a good listen to the sulky tunes, and perhaps it's saying too much, but this type of music puts me in a rather good mood. My interest was peaked thanks to my siblings who introduced me to the great hits of Morrissey. However, I give most of the credit to a roommate named Aubs and a band named Travis. Since then I have been hooked and I just can't help myself. Take a listen to some of the goodness playing it's way through my life at the present time.





2 comments:

Colette said...

Well, I don't know who coined the term "Glum Rock" - but I am personally a fan of those bands, and a few others you listen to that I am sure fall into that same category.

judi said...

I love that Keane!