Thursday, December 11, 2008

So True

Just thought I'd share what my husband
a man capable of his own...nothingness (gotta love him though)

really thinks about this whole blogging world that I'm a part of. And I have to say... it is really quite true. The majority of mine, as well as other blogs, is really about nothing. And it is quite possible that I'm the only one who reads this rubbish, but I think even stuff about nothing has its place too. So here's to laughing at ourselves and all the nothingness that we think about all day!

2 comments:

judi said...

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday again, have a good one! Love ya!

Colette said...

I find that funny - because I feel like that a lot. I always think that I have written something that no one else will ever read or even care about . . . but I feel better having said it!!