Friday, December 12, 2008

Cheesecake Please

So for my birthday Roy and the girls took me out to the Cheesecake Factory. I'd never been and was completely stoked to try their amazing cheesecake. We didn't plan as well as we should so we ended up waiting about a half an hour to be seated.

waiting to go eat we saw lots a skanky women i.e. big women with little dresses

We were finally seated and seeing as we were all starving we ordered rather quickly. But having to still wait for our food this is what Roy ended up doing...passing out on the table.

I can't take him any where after 9:00

So while Roy slept, the ladies kept themselves entertained.



Finally the food arrived and most of us couldn't wait to scarf it down as is evident by Roy trying to down his massive burger.


Roy kept trying to entice Jill with his fries, which wasn't very nice since she has sworn off eating one of her most favorite fatty foods. He pulled out all his tricks even using his mad spelling skills.


Jill prevailed though and was able to resist Roy's temptations. All in all it was a good Birthday with good food and friends!

3 comments:

Jill said...

That's right... Roy is the devil incarnate. I was so proud of myself for resisting. Thanks again for having a birthday so we could go to such an amazing place. mmmm... I have leftovers. :)

Beth said...

I was so tempted to have that cheescake of mine for breakfast!

garrett said...

Happy birthday, Beth! I meant to post something yesterday, but I forgot... but it sounds like you had a good time. Hope it was a very happy day!