Friday, October 24, 2008

If you were a 70's song....

So the thought occured to me today, "If I were a 70's song, which one would I be?". This is of course a natural thought. Now seeing as there are so many quality tunes to pick from out of this fabulous decade I had a hard time in the selection process. A few of the early picks included some earth wind and fire, ABBA, and of course the Bee Gees, but none of their songs really fit me. After much deliberation and some great music videos I finally decided on a good fit. I insert a thanks here to my old roommate Aubs who let me know it was cool to indulge in the classic rock every once in awhile.
IF I WERE A 70'S SONG, I WOULD BE:





As a bonus I also give you Jill's 70 song:


So the burning question remains: IF YOUR WERE A 70'S SONG, WHICH WOULD YOU BE?
let me know...I'm curious

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think "witchy woman" by the Eagles sums me up pretty well...don't you think? ;)

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.