Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Frozen Fall



I guess you can't expect too much of the weather in Utah. Just when you think Fall is beginning its beautiful phase, in comes winter pushing it's weight around forcing the already brief moment that is fall to end abruptly. I thought before winter could take its true hold on this part of the world I would venture out into the last remnants of fall. And what better place to do that than in Logan Canyon, for old time sake, with my friend Colette.

At trip up the canyon wouldn't be complete
without 7 eleven hot chocolate.


Quality moments of me trying to fly. I love the one with everything flailing: scarf, arms, legs



a rare moment of normal-ness








Its harder with two people. Even when we thought we were in sync we weren't


Finally after close to 100 trys...perfection










We had lots of fun and stayed relatively warm with all the jumping that was done. I'm hoping the leaves will stay just long enough for a trip up Millcreek with Roy, but I guess that all depends on how much winter is willing to push.

2 comments:

caron said...

I heart Logan canyon in the fall!!!! I love the pictures.

judi said...

Beth, I love the leaf picture, the first one, you should get money for that or at least have it in a calendar. Love ya!