Tuesday, November 19, 2013

.family pictures.

You may have remember that I briefly described our family picture experience as the "worst ever".  Not because the photographer was terrible...just our children.  Despite a very uncooperative 2 year old, and a very serious 9 month old, we still managed to get a few keepers.  I love Fall pictures with all the color!

 I love miss Meg's profile
 mr. squinty eyes
 there was a lot of this going on
 and a little of this
 I love this girl!!!
 the last good shot of Finn we could get
and then this is when we knew it was time to call it good.

4 comments:

Elena Lunt said...

Cute!

ANG said...

They turned out beautiful. I could only wish for such photogenic family pics!!

Kay said...

Wow! So beautiful. I can't get over Meg's eyes. I know they look more like Roy's, but something about the way they shine reminds me of you. :)

Helen Sullivan said...

So cute!