Monday, August 12, 2013

.7.

Fa-dumpling (fat dumpling) you just turned 7 months old.

 And I'm growing sadder as the months tick off, for I long to keep you as my sweet new addition as long as I can.  In seven short months you have mastered your roll, sitting up, and sleeping through the night.

I know the next things on the list to perform will be getting yourself mobile in some shape or form, and I know life will get a whole lot more complicated then.  But until then, I will enjoy the sweet moments of quiet playtime while staying in one place.

We have officially determined that you look very much like your daddy.  We love watching you give us the "eyebrow" look, and sly smiles.

You still prefer real food over baby food, but you've decided that the mush stuff isn't all that bad.

Some of your favorites are Avocado, bananas, and pears.  Last night, after you refused any baby food, daddy gave you some of his turkey burger and you were in heaven.  Lately you've decided to be less patient with nursing, and I'm hoping that my milk holds out as you still refuse to drink formula.  We've managed to get you some water through a straw, but still no cups or bottles for you.

You drool A LOT!  Way more then Finn ever did, but we have yet to see any teeth.  But, I think that's all for the best while you are still nursing.  I'm hoping for a repeat of Finn here, your brother didn't break a single tooth until he was a year old.  I think we will both be happier if you could do the same!
Miss Meg, we are so in love with you're sweet spirit and happy personality.  You make us all so happy that we can hardly stand it.  WE SURE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Elena Lunt said...

Oh Beth, who wouldn't love this sweet chubbiness

Kay said...

I could die! You seriously need to frame some of these adorable pictures!