Monday, April 29, 2013

.not quite myself.

Remember weeks ago when I had all the craziness with the migraine?  I do, because there are some days when I still don't feel like myself.  My taste buds are still wack-a-doo, and I think I've just been a lot more hesitant about working out hard in general.  I don't want to aggrivate anything and bring on the migraine again, and my motivation has just been so so these past weeks.  I've been at 150 for two weeks, which is why I haven't even bothered to post a picture.  I have a few more days to meet my April goal of being back in the 140's, so we will see if I can push myself over the hump here.    Besides my lack of motivation, I'm just feeling frumpy.  This is a hard stage, because I want nothing more then to go out and buy some nice clothes that fit and aren't the same 2 pair of pants and 3 shirts I've been wearing for the last 2 months, but I'm just too cheap to do that.  I don't want to buy clothes that I won't be wearing (hopefully) in a few months.  I've just got to keep going, and hopefully get back to feeling more like myself.

Some positive things this week...
I made some new pillows

Had a bbq with friends.
Got to introduce Meg to her great grandma Tiede (I need to get a picture of those two).
Went for a run for the first time in 2 weeks.

Today, I'm moving Meg into the kids room.  I never thought I would say this, but it kind of makes me sad.  She's growing up so fast!

No comments: