Tuesday, August 14, 2012

.what little boys do best.

Can you tell what my little man is loving right now?


 I'll give you a hint...it has something to do with food.
He insists on feeding himself, and will refuse to touch his food unless he holds the power 
(aka: the utensil).
He's actually getting pretty decent, but on those days when his coordination
is anything but stellar, it gets exhausting.
Today was were I just wanted to throw him straight into the tub.

Of course this kid has always loved everything that is mechanical
especially cars, tractors, motorcycles, planes, and trains.
Today while I was getting dinner thrown together, I realized that the noise from my
toddler had died down.
As any parent of young children will know, this usually spells trouble.
Instead of the utter destruction that I'm sure awaited me, I was happily surprised by this...
the creative playings of my little Finn.
He made his own version of a train...he kept telling me "choo choo, choo choo"

Finn's day was full of all things that boy's do best...
messes and building.

No comments: