Thursday, August 9, 2012

.busy bees.

We're still here, just been busy...you know...watching the Olympics and other
important things.  No, but really, besides watching obscene amounts
of great physical feats, its amazing how much time is taken up by just LIFE.
I've been on a busy streak this week, that was prompted by an all out couch day of sickness on Monday.
Inspired by my sister Angie's deck of paradise (really just a nice place to enjoy the cooler mornings and evenings), I cleaned down my own little outside space, scrubbed down my chairs, bought a small cheap table, and threw some pillows out there. 
Tada(is that even a word), my own slice of paradise with a stellar view of  "the" Jordan Ell. 
We've enjoyed are morning meals together out there, chatting about the day ahead. 
Does it get any better then that?  I think not. 
Besides making our deck space livable again, I have been diligently working out
the budget and working on how to be better fiscally disciplined all around. 
And on top of all this and that, I have a child that climbs up on everything. Everything. EVERYTHING!
If that doesn't keep one busy, I don't know what will.

2 comments:

ANG said...

Keep up the good work! I will have to come over to dine on your deck of paradise now. Ha ha... A view of the Jordan Ell totally trumps a view of the water district easement anyway.

Kay said...

Like :) BTW "Tada" means "Look at me" in French. So says Derek. So.. LOOK AT YOU!! :D