Thursday, November 3, 2011

.what will you wear today.

I thought I would really class the place up today and put on some of my best duds...or at least most comfortable.  I'm stuck inside today watching Finn and our neighbors little Lilly.  This is my day of the week to lounge a bit as I only get stuff done if they BOTH are sleeping.  So comfort clothes it is:
You almost can't beat a pair of great jeans for comfort....almost.  Pair it  with some floppy sandals, and an old worn Tee and that is what I'm wearing today.

2 comments:

Elena Lunt said...

Almost is right. You can always beat them with loose sweats but that, according to Mitch darling, is giving up on life.

Amanda said...

You could always get those Pajama Jeans! Robert and I were mesmerized by the infomercial. (Okay to be honest, I was mesmerized. Robert was just amused)