Monday, October 3, 2011

.fall weekends.

I'm so completely stoked for autumn to be here! I wish I could capture all the wonderful changes of this season and keep it for whenever I get caught in the winter and summer doldrums.  We finally got a chance to take a small hike on Sunday up Butterfield, we rolled the windows down and breathed in the mountains and fall.
 I was sad to see the weekend coming to an end, even in such a fashion, for weekends are our time to be together.  And conference weekends allow us to be together even more.  We worked, we rested, we played, we talked, we listened, and we learned a little more.  Fall and conference...what a wonderful combination for a weekend.






Oh and just because I can...sweet pics of our little guy
There is something about his bottom lip that he just can't get enough of
See what I mean...always sucking on it
Unless he's smiling because he's in a hammock with daddy
Or just being cheeky!!!

No comments: