Thursday, February 10, 2011

.tasks.

I find that I have to break my weeks down by accomplishing just one major task a day. Of course I would love nothing more than to hang with mr. Finn all day and just love on him, but I find that the rest of my life is completely unbalanced then, so I find by finishing one big thing a day helps me feel not only fulfilled, but less stressed about household things. This weeks tasks included...
Monday- Grocery shopping (thanks mom for watching the little dude while I got a chance to shop baby free)
Tuesday- Laundry (note this does not include folding and putting away...just putting in the white and dark loads to be washed and dried is good enough for me)
Wednesday- Clean the fridge (all those left-over casseroles were starting to turn)
Thursday- wanted to clean the bathroom, but had a little minor foot surgery thrown in the mix...I might count that as my task today
Friday- Get the guest room ready for Roy's mom who comes on Tuesday (we will see how the ol' feet are doing tomorrow. I might count foot surgery for two days.)
Saturday- Vacuum
We will see how the rest of the week goes with the "tasks". I have to say just doing a simple task makes whiling away my hours with Finn feel more productive.

No comments: