Tuesday, January 20, 2009

G-Ward and the Special Sauce



The deal is sealed, and Garret and Hailey are officially wed. It was such a great day to witness it all. The sealer did an amazing job and said so many great things. He was the first of all the sealings I've seen to say something new and different. He related the wedding covenant to the endowment covenants we make. I especially loved the part about sacrifice. I heard recently that the number one cause of divorce is selfishness. I truly believe that the law of sacrifice is so important to a healthy marriage. We learn to forget ourselves and focus on the other. It's great! Anyways, we are so stoked for our friends and the happy adventure they are starting out on. Congrats you guys!

Of course Roy had to keep himself entertained with the candle holders, and I of course joined in.

It also gave Roy a chance to show of his "huge" hair and his middle finger. (check out katie's face!)

1 comment:

judi said...

Holy Cow- Roy is totally flipping me off! I guess he would be flipping everyone off that looks at your blog. Anyway, thanks for the video and the music, I love it. Clint and I and the kids had such a great time at Christmas. We will be up in March for Abby's wedding, and would love to see you then. Take care. Love, Judi