Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yearbook pics

Jill and I have been scanning a few websites lately during our downtime. Today we have truly found a winner. Its called Yearbook Yourself and all I can say is Hi-larious! To give you a lil' preview of what's to come I have posted some lovely pictures of myself as I would have looked through the decades (warning...its not pretty).

Let's begin with the year 1952, or as like to call it the year I looked like a boy!

Continuing on we have 1960. For some reason (possibly the glasses have something to do with it) my canine teeth are extremely prominent in this picture...just call me teen wolf.

Apparently big hair was a hit in 1966 (luckily it makes my teeth look small).
1972 the huge hair continues
1978 introduced us to the Afro and white girls trying to be black



1980 and all I can think of here is "Nobody puts baby in a corner"

1994 looks like a wig

1996 I find that the grudge look suites me

So there you go...ugliness through the ages. Makes me happy to have been born when I was.

2 comments:

garrett said...

Those are awesome. I'm going to try this out... I might even post about it. :-)

judi said...

Beth, you look awesome, I think the 1994 picture fits you best. Judi