Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day Drifting


Today I have been in a most anxious mood. I don't want to be at work, I want to be home painting and decorating. I can't explain this sudden impulse to journey into home improvements, seeing as I don't really have the knack for decorating and improvements rarely are an improvement. Despite these often crucial details it's been hard to fight this mood. I have found myself drifting from work all day and venturing towards "home improvement" and "how to" sights looking for ideas and advice. Unfortunately, the budget is saying no to my impulses and denying me the satisfaction of completing a vision. We will see what the future holds, I have this feeling that as soon as the budget gives us the green light I will no longer possess the desire to improve anything. Ahhh such is life!
post script:
If any of you have any clever decorating\renovating on a dime ideas, let me know!

No comments: