Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Look

It just came to my realization today that my blog template was not really "me". It was clean and simple, but blah...no color, no fun, and nothing to really draw my attention. I always see all these fun blog designs, but I lack the tech knowlege as well as the patience to elaborately change mine. Lucky for me this site comes with templates. I found one that suited my desire for change. It has more color (specifically green...one of my top 5) and this makes it more fun...for me of course. I don't assume to know what my readers like, or even if I have readers, so really this blog is all about my needs and wants, and I feel fullfilled as of now.

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

You'll always have me as an avid reader of 'the happenings'! :) Love the new look!

Doug and Ilean said...

Hi Beth--it really is fun to read what my daughter is saying. You have always been so cute and fun. What a daughter. Love every bit of you. You are so creative--quite a gift. LOve MOM