Friday, February 19, 2010

.your hair is everywhere.

After a year and some change of growing my hair out...I finally gave out. You see, long hair isn't my thing. I was telling Jill you have to have the personality to do the long hair look, and I just don't have it. Long hair had it's advantages, mainly lots of full on ponytails, but the bad definitely out weighed the good for me.

So here's one last look at the long locks of strawberry blonde:


That mangy mane of hair has been chopped into something I can dig and deal:


So that was my experiment with long hair (even though my length may have only qualified for medium to long). It was fun, but there really was no hesitation or emotion when those locks hit the ground. Happy am I!

10 comments:

Hayley said...

love it! i think your hair always looks cute, but you definitely look great with this new style!

Jill said...

Yep, it's official. I still love the new look (or old look depending on how you wanna look at it...) I'm really liking mine with all the layers. So fun getting our hair done. We should do this more often!

ANG said...

It's great Beth. Don't you love how your head feels so light-weight after a haircut?

Amanda said...

I love your short hair. It is cute and sassy - just like you are.

Sarah said...

Love the hair. I'm doing the same experiment with long hair. My locks will probably be following yours soon though.

Colette said...

I would say that was definitely long hair - especially for Miz Sully. But I love the short locks!

Leons said...

It's way cute Bethy. I agree with the personality and having long hair. I don't think I have that personality for longer hair! I think it looks way good on you. :)

Heather said...

It's soooo cute! I liked your long hair too...but you're right, you look great with short hair! :) Sometiems I wish I could pull off a cute short hair cut like you! :)

judi said...

So cute! I was surprised at Christmas to see your long hair, you looked cute, but your short hair fits you! I love it!

Elena Lunt said...

Beth, I'm so used to you with short hair, I didn't even realize how long your hair was until I saw it on your blog. Yeah, short is definitely you.