Wednesday, February 10, 2010

.its a beautiful thing.

It doesn't take much for you to have things re-confirmed to you. It's so easy to be distracted by the world around us and to feel disillusioned by confusion and pain, but underneath it all, God remains unchanged. He is there in such real ways...in ways that you individually know and understand if you let yourself be still and listen. It's a beautiful, and powerful thing to realize that God is completely and intimately aware of who you are. And perhaps that's why I'm grateful for the barriers that God puts in my path. It's when I'm feeling my lowest about myself that God opens the door a little bit and says, "I know you and I love you!" It's a fabulous thing, and one I have a desire to feel constantly.

3 comments:

judi said...

Beth, no need to feel low about yourself! You are beautiful and incredible. I love you tons and miss that we never see or talk to each other much any more. But I do know what it's like to feel alone, but if you listen, those precious sweet whisperings of the spirit keep you going on. Thanks for the reminder! Love ya!

motherilean said...

beautiful picture Beth. Thanks for sharing. Love Mom

Hayley said...

you always have such a good attitude - i'm impressed.