Monday, January 18, 2010

still in its original packaging

Monday's can sometimes bring happy surprises. Some background perhaps...we have a single room up stairs at work where we put everything in; filing, vacuums, computers, old CD players, golf clubs, and various other office equipment. This room is a veritable black hole...things go in, but never come out.
Recently however, the room has been purged! And behold my arm rests in the original packaging were found. I've worked here for 3 years and never realized my chair had the possibility. I love my chair, but now I love it even more. I'm now capable of lounging with even more LoUngE... if that's even possible!

In update news, we just returned from a weekend with my sisters 5 kids, aptly named "The Hoard". It was a great accident free weekend, but I'll give more info with pics when I have some more time. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy some more chair lounging!

1 comment:

Jill said...

i actually did the LOL... outloud! Actually it was a bit more like a SOL (Squeak out loud). I love that we could make your Monday!