Friday, October 23, 2009

Cakes!


Some of the reasons why I think this person is pretty sweet!


She's tough...like run 26 miles tough.

She likes 70's music almost as much as I do.

She's got the best shocked reactions, trust me on this one. Sometimes we just do things to get a reaction from her.

She was a great visiting teaching partner. We had a girl we visited that had dozens of cats in her
house. Cake's hates cats....classic. Here katie katie katie!
For a Skier, she's a great snowboarder.
She's willing to pull her poor stranded friend with her ski pole so I don't have to strap out.

She makes great Sunday dinners.

She's willing to get up at the butt crack of dawn with me to go cheer Roy on.

She's very giving.

She comes from a Proud town.

She makes scary movies that much more scary.

She cheered me on at the hill.

She loves my nieces and nephews probably as much as I do.
She is patient

She is a great teacher
She is just a Fabulous person!

Happy Birthday Cakes!!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

wierd. i recognize her from somewhere. is she a teacher with jordan? does she teach classes?

p.s. no worries about keeping us up late, it was fun. i've officially decided we need to do more with you guys. i like you. ;)

Hayley said...

not that i didn't like you before. i just didn't know you well enough. i don't think we ever got beyond "polite."

ANG said...

Tell Katie happy birthday from us too. We do love Katie...(she cheered me on at the hill too).
She's so cool.

Jill said...

What a great tribute to our friend Cakes. Love her!

Beth said...

She is a teacher Hayley, but I don't remember which school she teaches at...I know what kind of friend am I??? But you've probably run into her in your profession.