Monday, January 12, 2015

.two.

Our little Miss Meg turned two on December 27th.  I often reflect back on her birth, and how incredibly uneventful it was (in the best possible way).  Her birth was the calmest and best out of all three of my babies.  It was like one moment she wasn't there and then she was.  My very first thought about Meg was that she had her daddy's lips.  It was a distinct trait that I immediately picked out, but having been in our lives for 2 years, I can definitely say she has a lot more of her daddy in her then me.  She is spunky and stubborn, a quick problem solver, and an observer of the world.
 She is a girly girl who loves shoes, dress up, and butterfly bows in her hair.
 Grandma and Grandpa Hoffman sent her dress ups for Christmas, and she latched onto the shoes of course.  The morning of her birthday, just like ever other morning,  she had to put them on first thing.
despite being sick, she was still smiling.
She talks a lot and gives her opinion freely.  One of the most common phrases heard in our house is, "I no want that." and "I all done."  the only thing she does more then talking is whining.  It's the sad truth, but this girl knows how to whine.  I'm hoping she'll grow out of some of that this year.
favorite birthday gifts were her purple boots, and doll stroller for her baby gigi.
Meg definitely is a force in our lives, and we love all of her energy and love that she brings with her. Her smiles, kisses, and hugs are freely given, and we can't believe how lucky we are to have her as a part of our family.  we love you Miss Meg!!!
after digging into her cake



No comments: