Wednesday, September 10, 2014

.5.

Miss Eisley,
I've been a bit behind on your month to month business, but hopefully I will be able to keep up now that life has returned to a bit more normal routine.  This past week your great Grandma Tiede moved in to stay with us for about two months.  It has been such a blessing to have an extra pair of hands during the busy times of the day.  She especially loves holding and talking to you.  There is a special bond between you two, and I know she loves being around your sweet happy spirit.
Eisley being loved on by great Grandma Tiede
I have been blessed with happy babies, and you are no exception little one.  You sleep and eat well, and are fairly content to just hang out and let me get things done as long as you can see me.  You tried your first solid food the other day and seemed fairly interested in it, but you still prefer me over anything.


You are now officially moved into the room with Meg, and both of you have settled right in as if that is how its always been.

Besides loving to suck on your thumb you've discovered your tongue and bottom lip.  It's been fun to watch you stick it out and suck on the lip while making slurping noises.

Your smile lights up my day...especially when it gets so big that you can hardly contain it.  It's pure heaven little girl, and I hope it's always as big and bright.  You are an absolute gift to our family, and you have increased our happiness more then you will ever know!

No comments: